The T4-C1 chassis was designed specifically to suit the TPP-225RS engine with user friendliness in mind.
The combination of the chassis and engine bring together optimum power and great handling to provide a fun and competitive race experience for both new drivers and seasoned karters.
In order to maintain the low cost of the category, only stock parts such as the seat, axle and wheels are permitted for use on the T4-C1 chassis.
User-related adjustments such as caster camber system, ride height and
gearing configurations can be adjusted to suit driver preferences.
The TPP-225RS engine was developed by Tillotson with extensive field testing by national and
international championship karters over the last three years. It features a completely new crankcase
design which is heavily supported to allow a larger size piston compared to other common four
The larger, 72mm diameter piston provides excellent torque in the lower rpm band
and offers exceptional driveability, making it extremely user friendly for new drivers.
Some technical points:
Capacity: 225cc 4 Stroke
Engine Weight: 17kg
• Overall weight 69kg to reduce fuel consumption
and provide a more nimble driving experience
• PVL Digital Ignition limited to 6,500rpm
• Tillotson HW Series carburetor calibrated
for the TPP-225RS engine
• Engine is sealed so no tuning is permitted—only
adjustment to the valve clearance is allowed
• Up to 30 hours engine life without maintenance
• Billet CNC machined connecting rod/flywheel for
improved strength and reliability
• New design Tillotson crankcase with extra
support for the higher power output